MyPetPeeves.com may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by MyPetPeeves.com on the MyPetPeeves website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use MyPetPeeves.com after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on MyPetPeeves.com and that you provide to other Users. Your MyPetPeeves.com profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other MyPetPeeves.com Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and MyPetPeeves.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of MyPetPeeves.com by any person, please contact MyPetPeeves.
MyPetPeeves.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of MyPetPeeves.com at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. MyPetPeeves expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of MyPetPeeves.com if MyPetPeeves determines, in its sole discretion.
Use of and Membership in MyPetPeeves.com is void where prohibited. By using MyPetPeeves.com, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 14 years of age or older; and (d) your use of MyPetPeeves.com does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use MyPetPeeves.com or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. MyPetPeeves.com may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify MyPetPeeves.com immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
Non-commercial Use by Members
MyPetPeeves.com is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by MyPetPeeves.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of MyPetPeeves.com, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to MyPetPeeves website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of MyPetPeeves.com.
Proprietary Rights in Content on MyPetPeeves.com
MyPetPeeves.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post to MyPetPeeves.com. After posting your Content to MyPetPeeves.com, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through MyPetPeeves.com, you hereby grant to MyPetPeeves.com a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through MyPetPeeves.com.
The license you grant to MyPetPeeves.com is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to MyPetPeeves.com), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that MyPetPeeves.com is not required to pay you for the use on MyPetPeeves.com of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that MyPetPeeves.com is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide MyPetPeeves.com), and worldwide (because the Internet and MyPetPeeves.com are global in reach). This license will terminate at the time you remove your Content from MyPetPeeves.com. The license does not grant MyPetPeeves.com the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant MyPetPeeves.com the right to distribute your Content outside of MyPetPeeves.com.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through MyPetPeeves.com or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through MyPetPeeves.com does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through MyPetPeeves.com.
MyPetPeeves.com contain Content of MyPetPeeves.com ("MyPetPeeves.com Content"). MyPetPeeves.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and MyPetPeeves.com owns and retains all rights in MyPetPeeves.com Content and MyPetPeeves.com. MyPetPeeves.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display MyPetPeeves.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the MyPetPeeves website and using MyPetPeeves.com.
MyPetPeeves.com contain Content of Users and other MyPetPeeves.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through MyPetPeeves.com.
MyPetPeeves.com may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of MyPetPeeves.com violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. MyPetPeeves.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring MyPetPeeves.com for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time MyPetPeeves.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor MyPetPeeves.com, MyPetPeeves.com nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of MyPetPeeves.com, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. MyPetPeeves.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by MyPetPeeves.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of MyPetPeeves.com. MyPetPeeves.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through MyPetPeeves.com. MyPetPeeves.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in MyPetPeeves.com's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from MyPetPeeves.com and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of MyPetPeeves.com:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the MyPetPeeves website and through your use of MyPetPeeves.com. MyPetPeeves.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in MyPetPeeves.com's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through MyPetPeeves.com. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from MyPetPeeves.com in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, MyPetPeeves.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which MyPetPeeves.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through MyPetPeeves.com, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to MyPetPeeves.com, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay MyPetPeeves.com $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through MyPetPeeves.com;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on MyPetPeeves.com or the networks or services connected to MyPetPeeves.com;
- attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- using any information obtained from MyPetPeeves.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through MyPetPeeves.com on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose; or
- using MyPetPeeves.com in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of MyPetPeeves.com to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to MyPetPeeves.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on MyPetPeeves.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on MyPetPeeves.com; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. MyPetPeeves.com's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: MyPetPeeves.com, Pet Peeves, LLC, 606 Larchmont #306, Los Angeles, CA 90004.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other MyPetPeeves.com Members. MyPetPeeves.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
MyPetPeeves.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on MyPetPeeves website or in connection with MyPetPeeves.com, whether caused by Users of MyPetPeeves.com or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in MyPetPeeves.com. Profiles and comments posted by Members on MyPetPeeves Website may contain links to other websites. MyPetPeeves.com is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by MyPetPeeves.com. Inclusion of any linked website on MyPetPeeves.com does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by MyPetPeeves.com. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. MyPetPeeves.com takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this MyPetPeeves website or through MyPetPeeves.com, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. MyPetPeeves.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of MyPetPeeves.com. MyPetPeeves.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. MyPetPeeves.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of MyPetPeeves.com or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with MyPetPeeves.com. Under no circumstances shall MyPetPeeves.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of MyPetPeeves.com, attendance at a MyPetPeeves.com event, from any Content posted on or through MyPetPeeves.com, or from the conduct of any Users of MyPetPeeves.com, whether online or offline. MyPetPeeves.com are provided "AS-IS" and as available and MyPetPeeves.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. MyPetPeeves.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of MyPetPeeves.com.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MYPETPEEVES.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF MYPETPEEVES.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MYPETPEEVES.COM'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO MYPETPEEVES.COM FOR MYPETPEEVES.COM DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
U.S. Export Controls
Software available in connection with MyPetPeeves.com (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from MyPetPeeves.com or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
If there is any dispute about or involving MyPetPeeves.com, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of California, City of Los Angeles. Either MyPetPeeves.com or you may demand that any dispute between MyPetPeeves.com and you about or involvingyPetPeeves.com must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Los Angeles, California, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent MyPetPeeves.com from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree to indemnify and hold MyPetPeeves.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of MyPetPeeves.com in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on MyPetPeeves website or through MyPetPeeves.com causes MyPetPeeves.com to be liable to another.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of MyPetPeeves website or any of MyPetPeeves.com and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MyPetPeeves.com regarding the use of MyPetPeeves.com. The failure of MyPetPeeves.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. MyPetPeeves.com is a trademark of Pet Peeves, LLC. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.