it's my turn now!
here I go:
1. I didn't want to BUT I saw it anyway cuz the rest of my family wanted to see it...Beowulf..slept thru the 1st 20 mins then woke up cuz of all the screaming and watched the rest and actually liked it. had to read it back in high school but never did!
2. stupid lady in the parking lot at babies r us who saw me riding behind her while she was walking in the parking lot and STILL continued to walk slowly and looked at me like "as if" with an attitude!! I'll run you over biatch!!
3. people who look/stare at me while driving or in traffic!
4. people running stop lights--been happening a LOT around my part of the city since the hurricane!
5. David (my husb), I have to tell him to do things around here like he's a child! he wonders why I nag is because he should KNOW better!! I'm TIRED of doing it ALL!! the kids can only help so much, then I have to go back behind them to do it better anyway!! you see something that needs to be done, DO IT!!
He was on vacation last week from work and we still have little things around the house that aren't finished, NOTHING, NOTHING, not ONE thing was done!!!
6. can't find a Wii to save my life!! the people at toys r us suggested that I either camp out the night before they come in or come real early that morning!!! are you serious??!! for me, it's NOT that serious!! they just WON'T get one! my luck, I'll camp out there and STILL won't get one, cuz he told me that only 50 had come in that day and they had a line wrapped around the store waiting for them to open!!!
7. the Saints, could they SUCK any harder??!! how the F*CK do you LOSE a game in the LAST 20 SECONDS!!!!!