Nicole Randall Johnson
About Nicole Randall Johnson
Born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Portland, Oregon and Phoenix, Arizona, Nicole Randall Johnson was added to the cast of "MADtv" in the Fall of the 2005-2006 season. Before joining the cast, Nicole was a member of the Sunday Company at the renowned sketch and improvisation theater, The Groundlings, in Los Angeles. She has appeared on "Monk," "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "Reno 911," and will be seen later this year in the feature film, "Jimmy and Judy." This is her second season on MADtv.
Nicole's Pet Peeves
- When someone says something really insulting to a "friend" and they end it with, "I'm just saying."
- People who DON'T LISTEN when conversing with you. The next words out of their mouth when you are done speaking has nothing to do with what you just said. They're pretty much having a single agenda convo and just waiting for your lips to stop moving.
- Ignorant people. People who speak on a subject that they have no knowledge, education or experience about.
- People who don't signal before turning. Come on! It would help us ALL on the road to know which way you're going so we can at least TRY to drive safely.
- Liars/Duplicitous people. Unless it's an "f"n bill collector, DON'T DO IT!